- 09 Oct 2019
TEAM PA/ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT - COVENTRY - £22,500 - £25,900
Working for a highly prestigious education client you will work to support the Marketing & Communications team of 65 individuals. You will support 8 Senior managers with complex diary management on a daily basis and also support the wider team with project administration.
This team is responsible for a wide variety of areas to include events, marketing collateral, student attraction, welfare support of students and communications for the organisation on a wider scale. This is a fast paced, busy and fun environment and team fit is really key to the business.
Project and team administration
- Working with the teams in the wider department, act as lead administrative support on projects and connected administrative activities to the wider teams as available and as assigned including:
- Manage complex diary arrangements including scheduling, organising and coordinating events
- Support project leads with project management, event and meeting logistics
- Provide support for the production of materials for meetings, events, workshops including formatted documents, presentations and supporting materials
- Provide administrative support to project teams including invoice, budget and expenses management, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide secretarial support to working groups or boards as required
- Provide local HR support for the assigned teams including but not limited to:
- Providing recruitment administration: prepare and submit advert requests inc liaison with agencies where required, complete on-boarding and arrange induction schedules, process absence and leave requests
- Occasionally approve timesheets for third party project support staff
PA to a directors
- Pro-active 1:1 support to one of the group’s directors, anticipating their needs and continuously monitoring their pending commitments.
- Complex diary management, identifying priorities and using judgment to avoid conflicts
- Monitor in- and outgoing correspondence, draft replies and identify or action follow ups
- Research, organise and book complex travel arrangements, preparing accompanying travel documents and visas, meeting papers and other relevant information
- Provide administrative support to the director ahead of meetings and events and ensure the director is fully briefed; producing and researching information, preparing papers and other ad-hoc documents as required
- To advise on impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments (reports, presentations, conferences, projects) and provide support for these
- Provide finance support to director: produce regular budget reports and monitor expenditure against budget plan, managing travel and credit card expenses and advice on the University’s procurement policies
Skills and experience required: -
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (email and electronic diary management), website management and the ability to use a database
- Ability to manage highly confidential and sensitive matters with discretion and tact
- Ability to balance competing priorities, working quickly and accurately under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, to be proactive, use initiative and to apply knowledge flexibly in a range of solutions
- Well-developed organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and excellent written English
- Confident communicator with good interpersonal skills, the ability to liaise and work effectively across teams and with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Working knowledge of SAP, OPeRA or similar accounting package would be advantageous
To apply for this role please attach your CV. Due to the high level of applications we anticipate for this positon if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your applications has been unsuccessful at this time.