- Ashby da la zouch
- 07 Jan 2020
Service Co-ordinator – Permanent – Ashby-de-la-zouch - £22,500 - £24,000
Hours of work: 40hrs week on a variable shift between 7:00AM and 7:00PM Monday -Friday
The Company is a leading specialist provider of integrated technology solutions to the transport industry, solving complex operational issues and requirements both on and off vehicle.
As part of their customer support team, you will be responsible for providing their customers with an efficient and reliable field support service.
You will be the vital link between service staff who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair and their customers
- Good verbal and IT communications skills are essential.
- Existing experience of scheduling engineers work.
- Working towards SLA’s
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes.
- Some knowledge of SAP would be of an advantage.
- Reviewing and updating all engineer’s daily work on their electronic field management system including Escalations, Projects, Audits, maintenance and reactive calls.
- Organising the engineers work on a daily basis ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Managing projects resource allocation for all Business Areas.
- Ensuring the electronic field service management system has all up to date information in its database.
- Carry out remote system health checks.
- Provide administrative support for the National Service Manager.
- Answering incoming calls and handling customer enquiries.
- Providing reports as required across the business and customer database.
- Creating stock transactions for field engineers, manufacturing and projects.
- Performing administrative duties appropriate to the activities of the team.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience please apply attaching your CV.
Due to applicant levels if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.