Sales Coordinator / Account Manager
- 17 Nov 2019
Our client is a reputable and forward thinking building materials company based in Sheffield. Seeking a driven and articulate Sales Administrator/Account Manager to join their friendly team.
Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, the successful candidate will be required to enter sales orders onto the business system, producing the required documentation to allow manufacture, despatch and invoicing of the sales order.
The role will involve:
• The day to day processing of all types of sales orders
• Using various resources to establish account codes, lead times, item codes and ascertaining preferred manufacturing methods for the products to be processed.
• Liaising with both internal and external customers in relation to sales orders.
• The raising of purchase orders and negotiating prices.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for candidates who have the following essential skills and attributes:
• Hard Working and enthusiastic with a can do attitude able to work on own initiative.
• Previous account management and sales experience is required
• GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grades A-C
• Excellent communication skills and at ease on the telephone.
• Methodical, organised with ability to prioritise.
• Accurate with good attention to detail.
Apply now to avoid missing this excellent opportunity.