Sales Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
- 21 Jan 2020
Sales Administrator – Kenilworth – 12 month FTC
Do you have a sales background with great admin skills? Do you want to work for a family friendly and fun engineering organisation? If you feel that this is you then please click appy!
This role will be a wide range in its scope. Given the nature of the operations department, daily agendas can change very quickly so time-management and the ability to prioritise is essential. The role includes, but is not limited, to the following:-
Main duties include:
- Order stationery & uniforms
- Parts ordering & invoicing
- Booking travel/accommodation
- Report any troubleshooting issues with laptops/phones
- Compilation of engineer’s job sheets & time sheets
- Update holiday planner
- Reception cover
- Fleet management
- Booking couriers
- Implementing and maintaining procedures / office administration systems
- Provide administrative support for the directors as needed
- Organise and oversee day to day running of the office
- New employee on-boarding
- Must be an excellent communicator – especially over the telephone with the ability to build relationships with frequent callers
- Will have a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude and make customers feel comfortable that their issue will be sorted
- Technical competency is not essential but the candidate would be capable of logical thought processes
- Key attention to detail
- Will be very customer-focussed and will keep his/her promises
- Have strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Sage Line 50 Accounts experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload
Full training will be given at the outset.
If you feel that your skills and experience match this particular role please apply attaching your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful.