- 10 Jan 2020
SALES COORDINATOR - PERMANENT - COVENTRY - £21,000 - £22,000
Do you have previous sales coordinator/sales administration experience gained within a manufacturing environment? If so then we have a great opportunity for you to join a growing and successful company that offer exceptional benefits and a great working environment.
Working in a busy sales office you will work with a team supporting commercial clients over the telephone
- Receive and process customer orders, including order vetting, printing of paperwork and query resolution.
- Liaise with customers and factories to ensure delivery dates can be achieved in line with production capacity and logistics.
- Complete the checking of all orders to ensure they are correct and are within test.
- Liaise with the customers, transport companies and factories to arrange delivery of the orders.
- Estimating and quote chasing using the CRM system.
- Address and resolve customer queries including delivery dates and technical information.
- Enter supplier invoices into the SAP system.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Carry out general admin duties.
Skills and experience required:-
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude to work and a drive to succeed
- Proven experience of working within a sales support admin role
- A flexible approach
- A proven record as a team player.
- The ability to learn technical information relating to glass.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Well organised - able to prioritise and manage multi tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and tight deadlines