Are you looking for a Recruitment Consultancy role in which you can work autonomously, earn exceptional money and progress up the ladder?
Enjoy rewards such as cash prizes, holidays abroad and Christmas Hampers, just for doing your job? Then we have the position for you…
Hamlin Knight is a sought after, credible, well established and successful boutique style Recruitment Consultancy. We have a reputation of excellence, consistently delivering the best possible service to clients and candidates alike throughout the UK, with many testimonials from high profile clients and candidates recommending our people and our services.
As market leaders, after 16 successful years we have expanded further and we are now looking for a Recruiter to work from our Midlands Regional office.
Hamlin Knight has an extremely low turnover of staff, proving that we are a great organisation to work for and that we value our employees. Several key members of our office have worked for Hamlin Knight for more than 9 years, including one of Hamlin Knight’s Top Billing Consultants who has worked here for 7yrs. In fact, 60% of Hamlin Knight employees overall have worked at Hamlin Knight for more than 4 years.
You will work as part of an experienced team to make the office successful and bring your knowledge and experience to the table. We are looking for someone who is highly money motivated with passion and drive to make this role their own. Ideally we are looking for previous Recruitment experience although the role is open to individuals with a proven history in B2B sales wanting to start a lucrative career in Recruitment.
- Extensive sales activity to new and existing clients – this will be both over the phone and face to face sales
- Registering and Interviewing Candidates
- Managing various accounts
- Winning New Business
- Contributing to the success of the company and the office
- Using a consultative approach your main priorities will be to ensure that all of our clients and candidates receive an outstanding service.
- Managing, evaluating and looking to improve on the service provided to both candidates and clients.
- Regularly communicating with an existing portfolio of clients whilst also developing new business opportunities.
- Working to targets and deadlines in a fast paced yet quality focused environment.
- Promoting our Value Added Programme and the benefits of using Hamlin Knight.
- Helping to set up and attending events such as generic networking events, Training Workshops and advice seminars.
- You must thrive in a targeted and fast paced environment where your efforts are noticed company wide.
- Basic salary: Our aim will be to either match or improve upon the salary you currently earn
- Free Parking
- Uncapped Commission, which is considered one of the Best Commission structure on offer
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Company Competitions, with monetary prizes
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Commission schemes
- Sales qualifying trips to Portugal
- Qtly Sales Prizes, including Huge Luxury Hampers
- Office Sales Day competitions/prizes
- We offer excellent Training, Development and Progression
- Annual Awards Ceremony
- 23 Days Holiday Bank Holidays, rising with Service.
Due to the large anticipated response only successful applicants will be contacted.