- £9 p/h
- 27 Jan 2020
Part time receptionist needed in Rugby. Set hours 9.30am until 2.30pm Monday to Friday. This is a temporary role with a possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
You will need previous reception experience. You will also need a DBS check in order to be successful for this position and be able to commit to the working hours as advertised. This role is to start immediately.
• Greet and welcome visitors, ensuring they sign in the visitor's book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
• Dealing with enquiries in person, by phone and on email.
• Data Entry via Microsoft word and Excel.
• Respond to general queries via email and telephone.
• General administration support to the team.
• Sign for all incoming post and frank all outgoing.
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Good communication skills both written and speaking
• Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Excellent attention to detail
If you have not heard from us within 7 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.