Purchase Ledger Administator
- 31 Oct 2019
Hamlin Knight Finance are currently working with a reputable business based in South Birmingham who are seeking a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their team.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager your responsibilities will be:
- To monitor and control company purchase ledger
- To reconcile supplier statements to ensure the correct amounts are reflected in the purchase ledger
- To ensure all company records and documentation relevant to the role is kept up to date
- Ensure all output remains of high standard at all times
- Ensure suppliers and departments enquiries are dealt with promptly and correctly
- To manage time effectively and prioritise workload in order that department meets deadlines
- To cover for colleagues during absences ensuring smooth running of the department
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- To attend all meetings when required
- To maintain a tidy, safe working environment
- To contribute to the Health and Safety of the working environment in a personal capacity
Salary and Benefits: Up to £23,000 depending on experience.
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton
Also people working in/as: Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger
To be considered for this position, please send an up to date CV outlining your current work history. If you do not hear from us in 7 days then unfortunately you have not been selected for this role.
Tag: Accounting & Finance