Part Time Receptionist
- 11 Feb 2020
Global, expanding, leader that invest in and take excellent care of their people, encouraging development from within.
THE SALARY for Part Time hours
- £21,000 Pro rata, depending on how many days/hrs you work
- Ideally working 2 days a week (Monday and Friday) every week, will pay a salary of £8,400
- If you are asked to work additional days from time to time, you will be paid extra
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm, Monday and Friday (2 Days a week)
Dress code: You will need to wear very smart clothes every day
Situated on Reception
- Utilise a switchboard, transferring calls as appropriate
- Providing a professional meet and greet as clients arrive
- Offer refreshments ensuring that each client feels welcome
- Ensure that the Reception area looks immaculate at all times
- Order stationary and any other supplies required in the business
- Organise taxis and couriers
- Update various records on the database
- Manage and oversee parking for the building
- Report any facilities issues and organise a contractor if necessary
- Provide support to the Facilities Manager as and when required
- Help and support other departments in the building as and when they are busy
Timekeeping in this role is essential. If you cannot get to Hemel and start work at 8am, this role is NOT for you
START DATE: If you cannot start working 2 days a week from the beginning of March 2020 onwards, this role is NOT for you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you respond to this advertisement and you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, you will unfortunately have been unsuccessful on this occasion.