Part Time Payroller
- £ TBC
- 06 Oct 2021
My client is a forward-thinking organisation, thriving and growing at the heart of Coventry's Community. They wish to recruit a part time Payroller to join their HR function and prepare the salaries of around 75 permanent staff and a larger ad-hoc work force who are on timesheets/weekly pay.
This organisation offers a whopping 31 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and this rises with service to 33 days + 8 at 2 years service and yet again to 35 + 8 at 4 year's service.
They also offer a matched 6% pension and use of City Centre car parks for £2.50 per day.
The role is part time for 22 hours a week. These hours could be served over 3 days or 4, or 5 if school hours are preferred. There is also some flexibility to work from home at some points of the payroll cycle, though this would not be every week because for part of the monthly cycle you must be on site using the software.
Duties are as follows;
- Process all payroll including pensions, sick pay, maternity pay
- Undertake administration of payroll changes such as starters, leavers, promotions, resignations, transfers etc
- Administer the rewards scheme
- Be the go-to person for all payroll queries
- Ensure that paternity, maternity, adoption, sick leave are processed correctly.
- All payroll house keeping
What are we looking for?
- Payroll experience is essential
- Able to work part time hours
Please apply urgently. The closing date for applications is Thursday 14th October.
We regret that if you haven't heard from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.