- 03 Feb 2020
Marketing Officer – Warwick - £27,000 – Permanent
Do you have experience in Marketing with an interest in Property? Hamlin Knight has an opportunity open up based in Warwick with an ever growing organisation looking for someone to grow with them. Please click apply if you’re interested!
We are looking for someone to create, repurpose and distribute written and designed content across on and offline channels. Reporting to the Senior Marketing and Communications Officer, you will have responsibility for improving reach and quality engagement with audiences through websites, social spaces and email marketing.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Delivering marketing work according to an agreed strategy. B2C marketing to promote the k offer to target audiences and B2B marketing of membership which supports professional development of estate and letting agents, auctioneers, commercial agents and inventory professionals.
• Writing quality, relevant articles for target audiences.
• Creating content using film and graphic tools and resources.
• Planning and creating content for bulk email communications, testing, sharing, and using reporting to improve performance.
• Creating effective social communications, social listening and monitoring accounts on social channels using Hootsuite.
• Extracting and condensing information as appropriate to write news articles.
• Understanding and distilling material about key issues including property and education legislative topics, translating into effective marketing emails and articles.
• Repurposing content created by commercial and not-for-profit partners and government agencies to make content relevant to our target audiences.
• Liaison with team members, agencies, partners and a broad range of contributors.
• Tracking ROI of campaign to implement continuous improvement.
• Managing contacts and segmenting audiences to deliver triggered campaigns.
Key experience essential for the role:
• Demonstrable practical experience of generating regular relevant, quality content through different marketing channels.
• Flexibility in responding to emerging events and reprioritising accordingly.
• Maximising emerging marketing opportunities.
• Use of CMS systems.
• Building audiences, identifying and reaching hard to reach audiences.
• Repurposing content for different B2B and B2C audience segments.
• Scheduling social media messaging using Hootsuite or similar.
• Use of Adobe Pro tools.
If you feel that your skills and experience match this particular role please apply attaching your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful.