Marketing And Project Officer - 12 Mth FTC
- 24 Jan 2020
Do you have a passion for helping others and have experience in Marketing? We have a great opportunity working for a Charity in Banbury! Please click apply if this is you!
Marketing and Project Officer
Purpose of the role
The Marketing and Project Officer role will work closely with the Director to coordinate and carry out marketing and communications for all areas of the organisation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing materials covering: events, resources, membership, Health and Safety accreditation/training, projects.
• Execute a Marketing and Comms plan that enhances the reputation of the charity
• Plan campaigns and promote training events using all marketing channels (including email, social media, direct mail).
• Promote campaigns with specific offers and report back on campaign effectiveness.
• Write content/news pieces ensuring that content are appropriate for identified audiences.
• Coordinate and administer funded projects as required.
• Build relationships at all levels
• Coordinate, add and remove content for the organisation’s website.
• Manage customer surveys
• Carry out market research
• Adjust promotions and communications in response to customer feedback and/or market research.
• Identify and collate relevant information for customers for use in newsletters and/or other communications.
• Ensure marketing budgets are not exceeded and achieve best value/impact.
• Sell advertising space in membership magazines and/or sponsorship to existing and new customers.
• To carry out any other tasks as and when required.
If you feel that your skills and experience match this particular role please apply attaching your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion that your application has been unsuccessful.