HR Business Partner
- West midlands
- 08 Oct 2021
Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding organisation who really value their staff? Want to be part of a exciting opportunity to work in a team to embrace all aspects of people management for this growing UK team of 70+ people whilst at the same time being part of the HR function of a rapidly expanding European business?
This is an extremely rare opportunity, never before become available at this organisation. This role will report to the Director but will work closely with the functional teams to develop a first-class people culture in a business that is powered by people. Our client has a culture of flexibility and customer focus with a track record of developing their people to allow them to grow within the business.
It’s a role that combines hands-on involvement and also a chance to define the way we work in the future.
The role is responsible for managing all day to day people processes including remuneration and health & wellbeing and also identifying and implementing opportunities to improve the way that our people work to deliver our strategy.
We are looking for someone who;
· is graduate calibre, CIPD qualified, HR generalist
· can relate to all levels in a business and is happy having strategic conversations and delivering on wider business objectives, as well as delivering hands on operational support
· is comfortable with managing change and establishing and improving the way we do things
· has the ability to challenge and coach operational management
· can participate and add value to our European functional HR team
In return you can expect to recieve
A highly competitive salary
25 days holiday pa
Westfield Heath Plan
Defined contribution pension scheme (5% employer)
Excellent social events and corporate functions