File Management Administrator
- 06 Nov 2019
Case Administrator – Sheffield City Centre – Permanent - £competitive
Working for a global law firm with over 2,000 people worldwide across 38 offices in the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and America. Our client is a fresh-thinking firm, and aren’t afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of legal services. They empower their clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time!
The successful Case Administrator will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by providing a comprehensive and efficient support to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and team are achieved.
• Managing and opening new client files via internal CRM
• Ensuring accurate data entry of client information
• Liaison with internal departments
• Ensuring efficient and timely administration on behalf of the client and firm
• Previous experience in a professional services or partnership environment
• Good level of IT literacy
• Typing skills
• Good level of numeracy
• Willingness, reliability, with particular attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
• Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
• Flexible and resilient with good problem solving skills
• Calm, proactive and positive approach
• Produce a consistently high quality and quantity of work
• Ability to work as part of a team and alone as necessary
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above please apply attaching your CV.
Due to the high level of applications we receive if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.