- 05 Aug 2022
Our client, a prestigious wholesale company based in Binley are looking to recruit an Export/Import Assistant to their friendly, family feel team. Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will receive and process sale orders via phone and email, checking the accuracy of orders, issuing invoices and maintaining positive relationships with customers. Arrange all relevant documentation and transport to deliver the products.
• Contribute to the company’s Export sales administration activities.
• Process orders for customers from start to finish and liasing with the customers via telephone / e-mail to get the order processed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Keeping customers updated on progress of the orders and rectify any issues getting to the root cause to prevent it from re-occurring again.
• Collate information for import / export declarations to meet compliance.
• Arrange cost effective transport to deliver the goods e.g. Road/ sea.
• Ensure all documentation is correct and present for the goods.
• Review all orders daily to ensure they have gone out on time.
• Ensure 100% accuracy on all orders.
• Send out customers invoices when requested.
• Making sure all paperwork is present and file packs away once orders are complete.
• Monitoring e-mails for any new orders.
• Liasing with the warehouse colleagues to make sure products are available and picked correctly.
• Answering phone calls and transferring calls to relevant people.
• Other duties requested by director from time to time.
• Meet the needs of the customers and tailor themselves to the customer.
The successful candidate will be someone who is:
• Good at building positive relationships and rapport with customers.
• Excellent in communication – Written/ Verbal
• Good for attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• A team player but also uses own initiative.
• Able to feedback to the relevant people any issues from customers.
• Able to problem solve and get to the root cause of problems.
Apply today for immediate interview....