Export Control Contracts Manager
- Near uxbridge
- 19 Nov 2019
High profile, leading, global organisation that have an exceptionally low turnover of staff, which speaks volumes about what a great organisation it is to work for.
Near to Uxbridge.
- Must have RECENT similar experience working in an Export Control Contracts Manager type role
- Deal with all related Compliance administration
- Deal with issues relating to UK, EU and US Export Licences for tangible and intangible items
- Deal with all admin for UK export licensing and compliance covering hardware, software and technology including classification
- Determine and draft the right licence application for the right use and determine the most efficient use of Licences and applications.
- Lead the maintenance of records of licencing requirements/restrictions for portfolio of export controlled programmes and products.
- Responsible for government and internal reporting requirements.
- Together with the Export Control Licence Administration Team, maintain internal compliance database and UK BIS SPIRE account and represent the company in interfaces with UK BIS.
- Share best practices for effective and efficient trade control processes and policy amongst the business. .
- Manage participation and responses to any internal or external audits or assessments.
- Lead the development, improvement and maintenance of International Trade Compliance procedures and develop work instructions.