Executive Assistant - 6 Month FTC
- 24 Jan 2020
How would you like to work for a company who is a household name, provides regulations and education to the property industry and that has a genuine career progression and excellent benefits?
Hamlin Knight are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join a well established company based in Warwick.
As an Executive Assistant the main purpose of your role will be to support the collective delivery of the Chief Executive’s Office objectives through the provision of specialist administrative, organisational and logistical support and external communications with government and other key stakeholders.
Other duties will include:
- Provide a consistent and high quality level of secretarial and administrative support as required to ensure an effective working environment
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal and external meetings liaising with key stakeholders and Government officials
- Manage team priorities to ensure standards are met
- Be the first point of contact for the Chief Executive Office, dealing effectively and efficiently with incoming and outgoing correspondence, which is often highly confidential. This includes the ability to identify and proactively manage the most important and sensitive enquiries on behalf of the Chief Executive and Chairman
- Regularly monitor and manage enquires in the Chief Executives and Executive Support inbox, prioritising them on a daily basis accordingly to ensure that all work is conducted efficiently, effectively and to timescales
- Ensure the Chief Executive is fully briefed ahead of meetings and speaking events by co-ordinating briefings from across the organisation
- Be adept and effective at using the CRM and internal IT systems, and being the champion for the travel management website
- Co-ordinate and support meetings for the Executive Team and Governing Board members including drafting agendas, taking concise accurate minutes, preparing documentation and setting up tele/video-conferencing facilities. Ensure that meeting attendees are fully briefed ahead of meetings, and follow-up on any action points to ensure timely delivery of actions
- Prepare presentations, draft letters and emails on behalf of the Executive Team
- Provide support to the Head of Governance, including administrative support for meetings, minute taking and the preparation and distribution of reports
- Take the lead role and organise away days, special project meetings and special events across the organisation
- Maintain efficient filling and archiving systems for the Chief Executive’s Office.
- Occasional travel to support the Chief Executive at board meetings and conferences.
- Support project work on behalf of the Executive Team, and any other administrative support deemed necessary by the organisation.
The successful candidate will have significant PA/EA experience at a senior level, including experience of supporting governing boards, committees, members and senior team meetings, as well as strong technology skills with good proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Powerpoint!
If this role sounds perfect for you – please apply today!