Customer Service Advisor
- 19 Sep 2019
Complaint Handler/Case Manager – Permanent - £ up to £19,000 - Coventry
Working for a leading telecoms company based in Coventry you will work as the go between to the end user and also the field sales team responding to customer queries to include complaint handling.
My client is a telecoms company therefore you will posses the capability of picking up technical information as and when required. You will have an effective communication style and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
You will possess a calm and friendly manor and be able to work under pressure as and when required. You will be a natural problem solver and be driven to help people.
Duties to include:-
- Take inbound calls and promptly identify and resolve queries by liaising with the team and relevant departments.
- Progress customer orders. All orders to be checked before placing on system, orders to placed on the system within 24hours of the order being given for issuing.
- Check and action order discrepancies, these must be checked on daily basis.
- Proactively take on customer queries, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptly, keeping the customer contacted throughout the process.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all areas are explored to get the correct result for the customer
- Constructively work as part of one team. Feeding back discrepancies, sharing ideas and working closely with the sales team.
- Complete all admin tasks on a daily/weekly basis.
- Work closely to support the management team, taking on ad-hoc tasks when required
- Manage and track all orders into the business through to timely closure
We need someone who has great attention to detail. Who has a can do attitude and can work with a team as well as on their own. Ideally experience of working to support a sales teams would be beneficial although not essential.
You will have previously gained experience in compliant handling within a customer services in an office environment B2B. Due to the companies location you must be a driver with your own car. Free parking is available on-site.
Thank you for your interest in this role, due to high levels of applicants if you do not receive a response within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.