- 19 Sep 2019
Hamlin Knight are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join an international award winning autonomous I.T organisation. The role with reporting directly into the Credit Manager and give you the opportunity to partner directly across projects.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- High volume/low value chasing of overdue invoices
- Assessing and reporting potential doubtful debts
- Credit Checking new customers
- Cash allocation
- Assisting with all reporting and reconciliation requirements
- Working closely with colleagues and all other departments
As a Credit Controller you will have strong with working experience in a fast paced credit control environment and be comfortable being first point of contact.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a 'can do’ attitude.
- A good communicator able to handle high call volumes.
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and target driven team.
- Have strong numerical and literacy and IT literacy.
- Well organised and flexible.
- Articulate telephone manner.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000- £25,00 depending on experience, bonus scheme and a friendly working environment with quarterly social events.