- 01 Jul 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller who wants to develop their career with a fast growing services business.
Working within the Credit Control team, the successful Credit Controller will have a proven track record of business to business collections ranging from SME to large corporate organisations.
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Resolving invoice queries
- Raising customer invoices
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Producing monthly aged debt reports
- Creating and opening new customer accounts
- Carry out legal preparation work for delinquent accounts
The successful Credit Controller will have previous experience within a fast paced Credit Controller position and must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Commercially aware and able to make decisions based on company priorities
- Experience with high volume transactions
- Intermediate Excel; vlookups and pivot tables
- Organised; able to prioritise work load
- Attention to detail
- A strong communicator with customers, suppliers and other departments within the business
In return the business offers a salary up to £24,000 depending on experience, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with service, matching pension, on site parking and can also be accessed easily by public transport.