- 13 Feb 2020
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT – PERMANENT – SOLIHULL - £23,000 - £26,000 (bonus payable of up to 15% of salary – company performance related)
Working for a leading construction materials supplier based by Birmingham Airport you will work to support the Senior sales team in all administrative tasks between key suppliers and supply chain customers.
This is a highly successful company that reward their staff who work hard on their behalf. Providing on-site parking 25 days annual leave, opportunity to buy additional holiday and up to 15% of salary in bonus per annum they really are a great company to work for!
Duties will include:-
- Provide latest available system data to key stakeholders to support suppliers reviews in line with company procedures
- Provide administrative support to the Senior management team for the organisation of supplier meetings & reviews
- Assist with director level diary management and other duties as required
- Generate supplier reports. Analyse reports and data and provide updates to the business and suppliers in line with company procedures
- Collate, continually review, improve and circulate all monthly customer supply chain and documentation in line with company procedures
- Generate and update all annual supply chain customer and supplier agreements when required
- Update, collate and distribute all project pipeline reports in line with company procedures
- Ensure the internal supply chain team and new personnel are updated regularly on supply chain data
- Check company daily order intake for supply chain customers
- Create and distribute monthly supply chain customers and keep supplier KPI data
- Work closely with IT to identify improvement opportunities for both system and reporting requirements
- Operate as a central contact for key suppliers, customers, specialists and internal supply hain teams
- Assist with front of house duties including greeting visitors, meeting and hotel bookings, lunches, the office diary and building management
Experience & Skills required:-
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Evidence of building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach to new challenges
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Multi-tasking skills
- Must be accurate when under pressure
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply online attaching your CV.
Due to the high levels of applicants we receive if you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.