Business Development And Sales Executive
- 07 Jan 2020
Hamlin Knight are currently recruiting for an Internal Sales Executive to join a leading manufacturing company based in Warwick.
Duties will include:
• To act as an Internal Sales Executive for nominated Account Managers and to assist in the maintenance and development of existing and new customers.
• Enable sales orders and their transactions to be fully recorded, and to ensure that they are processed in a controlled manner, allowing products to be supplied to the customer, correctly and at the due date. To ensure that these orders are tracked and invoiced in a timely way.
• Keep up to date with new products and to work efficiently and accurately in a team based environment.
• Provide high touch customer service by building and maintaining client relationships, following departmental processes, and striving to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• To maintain and develop Relationships in the Customers through appropriate propositions and ethical methods.
Client liaison responsibilities
• Be lead generator for new opportunities with new customers including :-
o Helping increase business sales
o Creating, researching and managing own customer list
o Drive sales through appointment setting and cold calling
o Successful generation of warm leads and follow up calls
• To identify and build close business relationships with key decision making personnel within each nominated account.
• The input and maintenance of Sales Orders from written instructions.
• The creation and dispatch of Sales Order Acknowledgements to the customer, with a copy to the Account Manager.
• Ensure full liaison with Purchasing validating Purchase Order input, allocation of P/O to specific S/O as appropriate, daily progressing, and consignment tracking and resolving price, delivery and specification queries.
• Updating the status of Sales Orders on computer, whether On Hold, Allocated, Back Ordered, or Completed.
Just to name a few duties!
To be successful in this position, previous experience of business-to-business customer service would be essential. Good customer service skills, responsive to internal and external customer needs and confident ability to communicate at all levels via telephone, face to face and by email. Also required, would be the ability to manage internal suppliers (Purchasing, Distribution, Installation etc.) to satisfy customer needs.