Asset Team Manager
- £ TBC
- 26 Nov 2019
JOB TITLE: Asset Team Manager
Are you a proven exceptional leader of people? Do you have 5-10 years managerial experience within a service organisation, possibly within a logistics environment? Our client, a forward thinking Coventry based company are looking for an Asset Team Manager.
Team Management & Development
• To manage the day-to-day practices of the team, many of whom are based away from the office, to ensure attainment and continuous improvement. Building and maintaining employee engagement and strong team behaviours of team working, drive for achievement, communication and business awareness. This will require you to be out in the field 3-4 days a week with overnight stays required most weeks.
• To manage the team performance by setting and monitoring objectives and KPI’s.
• To recruit talented staff to the team and manage exit interviews where appropriate.
• To identify gaps or issues with present procedures and recommend possible solutions, with input from other colleagues and teams.
• To ensure job descriptions are kept up to date from both an operational and employment legislation aspect.
• Ensuring your direct reports are hitting targets set on specific projects focused on improving recovery.
• Report periodically on key operational performance drivers including recovery rate, non-cooperative collection point conversation and other KPI’s.
• To utilise regular performance reports to ensure the team meet all performance targets and KPI’s.
• To ensure all internal compliance reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
• To provide all management reports requested whether on a daily, weekly, monthly or other basis.
Skills, knowledge, experience, qualifications required for job
• Minimum 5-10 years managerial experience within a service organisation with proven and demonstrable leadership qualities.
• Good business acumen and commitment to support the operational & commercial performance of the business.
• Passionate and demanding about performance within your team.
• Strong communication, listening & presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to priorities work under pressure.
• Ability to lead by example.
• Strong problem solver with the ability to challenge information.
• Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
• Able to demonstrate individual accountability.
• Ability to analyse and act upon management information.
• Experience of using MS Office as well as bespoke software