AR Part Time
- £ TBC
- 05 Aug 2022
This well-established company based in Binley is looking for a part time Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger person to work 24-30hrs per week.
- To collate all Customer invoices and diarise the dates in which customers need to pay and ensure all are paid within timescales and pass any others to Credit Control to chase payment.
- To ensure all customer order paperwork packs are correct and filed correctly.
- To load all customer invoices onto Sage/ Navision once live.
- To deal with any queries in relation to customer invoices and resolve any issues or pass onto the relevant department to resolve.
- To help with supplier invoices and diarising when they are due to be paid and assisting with loading payments.
- To create new customer accounts for any new customers and Suppliers we have and input them correctly onto Sage and Navision.
- To file all paperwork for customer invoices in the relevant folders.
- Maintain all customer files to make sure they are all organised and invoices can be located if required.
- To assist sending out any missing order invoices to customers.
- To help with any requests from customers to make payments.
- To raise and create any credit memos that are required for customers liaising with sales team and warehouse team.
- Help with any other duties from time to time from the Finance Manager/ Directors.
The role is permanent, and hours can be worked to suit the successful applicant. If you are experienced in AR / Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger we’d love to hear from you. Please apply ASAP.