Sub Contracts Controller
- 20 Nov 2019
THE COMPANY (Construction Industry)
Expanding, high profile, sought after, leading, International company that have a reputation of excellence.
THE LOCATION: Watford
THE ROLE: This is a newly created role due to company expansion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with Monthly CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) submission information docs
- Accurately logging of payment listings
- Sub-Contractor Ledger Management, including verifying status with HMRC, processing certs/Invoices, insurance validation and payment processing
- Debit card account payments control and reporting in Excel
- Supporting in AP processing
- Month end close-off and reporting duties
IDEALLY: You will have worked in a very similar role recently.
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you respond to this advertisement and you do not hear back from us within 5 working day, you will unfortunately have been unsuccessful on this occasion.